Hi! My name is Jeanette Cole. I kind-of think of myself as an expert on overcoming depression. When you have been dealing with a mind-altering affliction for as long as I have, you can learn to pick up on the patterns and circumstances that cause you to sink further down into the dark pit of hopelessness. I have learned that some of my main issues had to do with my thinking. When you get in a pattern of negativity and “glass is half empty” lifestyle, your mood and attitude starts becoming dark. Sometimes it’s very hard to pull yourself out of that trap that you’ve convinced yourself was holding you down. I am sharing what helped me get out of that vicious circle of depression. I still have to fight every day, but I am now able to keep myself from falling as far down before I pull myself back up. It is a never-ending fight.
Sample Interview Questions for Jeanette Cole
Depression: State of Mind
You are what you…
- What was the inspiration (motivation) behind the book? (Why did you write it in the first place?) Tell us a little bit about the birth of your book Depression: State of Mind you are what you…
- How did you come up with your title Depression: State of Mind you are what you…?
- When you write, what is the process that you use to make the project successful?
- What do you hope this book accomplishes?
- Whois this book written for?
- You include a nice combination of information including sharing and participation by the reader. Also included, you have provided a journal that is strictly for note-taking and journaling. Share how journaling can be used as part of the healing process, why you included it in one of the copies of your book, and why you think journaling is important.
- Is there anything else that you would like your readers to know about you that would give us even more of a glimpse into your personality and passions?
Fun Facts. Yes, I am weird!
I love Dachshunds! I have two fur babies (Minnie and Freddy).
My favorite author is Frank Peretti.
My favorite food is Mexican and Italian.
I love the drums! I used to have a drum set and drove the neighbors crazy when I was a teenager.
I have a collection of ceramic faces that I have had since I was a young girl.
Join me in sharing and discovering books on Goodreads.